Friday, May 16, 2008

The world she is a changing...

So its been a while since I have posted, for this I apologize. I have been working on my masters thesis non-stop and I can see the end!! I get to defend my final thesis this upcoming Monday, at 11am, after that I am finally done with school!!! Its a bit terrifying thinking about being self sufficient and becoming 'matured'. Oh well, I guess that is just how the world changes, I know I am not the first person to have thoughts like this, nor will I be the last, but still... terrifying.

So, on the first of June, I go back home to Buffalo with all my worldly possessions. Then on June 4th I move to White Plains (location is still unknown) where I know nobody :/ and start my new job on the 16th. I am all about adventures, and this by all means will be one ( I still don't have permanent housing ), and once I get that housing, I have no furniture. All I have to my name right now are my toys ( 360, Wii, misc other fun things ), books, clothes and technology ( computers, monitors, TV, etc.). As of right now, I have just bought the domain www.constipatedkoala.com, so that should work to get you to my blog in the next few days ( once the nameservers kick over ) Aside from that nothing really new in my world, just same shit different day. After this Monday, I will get to sleep, and eat a real meal and play some video games which makes me happy. Hope all is well with you guys!


-andy

No comments: