Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Jackets

So, I realize people like to do 'their thing' and be 'cool' however I unfortunately have a news flash for you. People who wear their jackets / coats with ONLY their hood on NEED TO STOP. This happens when someone takes their jacket with a hood and wears the hood normally, except the rest of the jacket is not on their body. No, instead it is flowing behind them as if it were some type of cape.

Now I know what your thinking, "No Andrew, no one in their right mind wears their hood like that anymore, lest they are not mentally right." I would agree with you, except I work at RIT (a tech school), and the lab I work is full or nerds. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge nerd myself, however there is a line between 'socially acceptable nerds' and 'lets wear my jacket as a cape nerd'. Or even a great combo of wearing the 'cape jacket' on top of a back pack, so not only are you a mentally deficient super hero, but you also have a humpback.

If you are one of these poor individuals please... for the love of all things holy stop wearing it like that. It was not cool back when you had your starter jackets in the early 90s, nor is it popular now. Either commit to wearing the jacket, or just take the darn thing off!

No comments: